Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Fourth Week of Advent - There is still time!




December 18, 2016
4th Sunday of Advent
                
As we enter the fourth week of Advent there is still time:  Time to recognize the gifts God has given us in our lives.  Time to get that wish list answered in our prayers from God:
  • ·         Wishes for forgiveness for our sins (our mistakes in life)
  • ·         Wishes for guidance and wisdom in our days, weeks and months of our new year
  • ·         Wishes for a joyous Christmas with praises to God for the greatest gift of all, His Son, Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world.


And so on this last week of Advent, let us pray: Thank you Lord for all you have given me, forgive me for my sins, help me to avoid evil and temptation. Have mercy on me and “remember me when you come into your kingdom.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment